Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI) | ATIX
QQI Level 5 Component Certificate Spreadsheet Methods 5N1977 & Information & Communication Systems 5N1952
This 2 year, full-time programme is for those aspiring to become members of the Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI), a professional body sponsored by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. Accounting Technicians work in accountancy firms, the corporate sector or the public sector. The ATI Programme is an ideal preparation for the pursuit of a career in professional accountancy.
Apply for this Course
Law and Ethics
Learners also take QQI modules in Spreadsheet Methods and ICS
Advanced Financial Accounting
Integrated Accounting Systems (IAS)
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- A minimum of grade D in English and Maths is required.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Assistant Accountant, Credit Controller, Cost Assistant, Accounts Supervisor, Audit Assistant, Payroll Administrator, etc.
- Exemptions from certain modules of Professional accountancy bodies are available. Apply directly to these professional bodies for exemption details. Members may also apply for admission to Year 3 of the Accounting and Finance – Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) Degree Programme at Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT).
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.