Art, Craft & Design (Mornings) | ADMX
This newly-structured, 1 year QQI programme is suitable for individuals who wish to further investigate and gain a better understanding, knowledge and appreciation of Art, Craft and Design. The programme offers a foundation in the area of Art, Craft and Design, and aims to enable the Learner to develop an understanding of the principles and techniques of Drawing, Painting and Craft. Learners will have an opportunity to experiment with a variety of media. Research through the use of sketchbooks is an important core element. This programme can lead onto the QQI Level 6 Advanced Art at LCFE.
Apply for this Course
Combined Materials/Collage Techniques
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Places on the programme are limited and will be allocated on the basis of a personal interview and a selection of applicant’s own work. N.B. Applicants are advised to bring samples of their work to the interview.
- Holders of this qualification take up places in Third Level Colleges and Institutes of Technology. NCAD, DIT, Crawford Art College and Art Colleges abroad.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country will be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.qqi.ie
- LCFE learners applying for LC110/ LC518 at LIT may avail of additional bonus points.