Beauty & Complementary Therapies | BTXX
QQI Level 6 Beauty Therapy 6M3479
QQI Level 5 Component Certificate Work Experience 5N1356
This 2 year full-time programme leads to internationally recognised qualifications in Beauty and Complementary therapies. The programme consists of intensive practical and theoretical training in the various aspects of the profession. A compulsory work experience module in a busy Salon, Health Clinic or Spa reinforces theory and practical work.
Apply for this Course
Facial Electrical Treatment
Body Therapy Treatment
Indian Head Massage
Stone Therapy Massage
CIDESCO Face & Body Therapy
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Biology or Home Economics to leaving cert standard is desirable.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Beauty and Complementary Therapy is a thriving profession with an ever-increasing demand for trained therapists.
- Lucrative employment opportunities arise for therapists in the following areas: Beauty Salons, Cruise Liners, Spas, Nail Bars, Theatre & Film, Health Clinics, Teaching.
- There is also the option of selfemployment in a salon or as a Mobile Therapist.