Creative Craft | CCXX
This 1 year foundation programme is suitable for all Learners who have an interest in all aspects of creative craft .Learners will be encouraged to explore and experiment with a variety of different techniques and materials. This programme is suitable for both Learners with experience in this area or for complete beginners
Apply for this Course
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Places on the programme are limited and will be allocated on the basis of a personal interview and a selection of applicant’s own work. N.B. Applicants are advised to bring samples of their work to the interview.
- Participants may progress to the Advanced Certificate in Art at LCFE.
- Award holders may seek apprenticeships in Craft Studios, or continue further studies through the Links schemes.
- Many learners with this qualification take up places in 3rd Level Colleges such as LSAD at LIT and other Institutes of Technology.
- LCFE learners applying for LC110/ LC518 at LIT may avail of additional bonus points.