Healthcare Support | HSXX
This 1 year, full-time programme is designed for those who wish to pursue a career in the caring profession, in a variety of healthcare settings. It is designed to equip the learner with the skills and understanding to work as a member of a professional healthcare team.
Apply for this Course
Human Growth & Development
Care of the Older Person
Occupational First Aid
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Award holders are qualified to work as a healthcare professional/nursing attendant in a variety of health and community settings.
- Universities, Institutes of Technology and other Colleges will be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.qqi.ie