Interior Design Skills and Portfolio | IDXX
Interior Design learners at this level complete a portfolio of design and project work – as well as acquiring a comprehensive skills-base in Interior Design.
This 1 year full time programme is suitable for those who wish to acquire the fundamentals of Interior Design, perhaps with the idea of taking a higher level programme later on.
Apply for this Course
3D Modelling and Animation
Furnishings and Fittings
Materials and Finishes
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Employment opportunities arise in Interior Design consultancy. there is a growing trend of people looking to improve their homes rather than move property.
- Learners who achieve this Award may progress to Interior Design QQI Level 6.
- Institutes of Technology and other colleges around the country offer opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in or visit www.cao.ie.