Sports, Recreation & Exercise | SRXX
This 1 year, full-time programme is aimed at those who enjoy sport and would envisage themselves gaining employment in the area. Learners who successfully complete this programme will gain essential knowledge and skills that could lead to immediate employment or progression to a higher level for those interested in attaining managerial-level positions in sport and recreation.
Apply for this Course
Exercise and Fitness
Sports Anatomy and Physiology
Gaelic Football Coaching
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Employment opportunities lie in the areas of fitness/sports coaching.
- Award holders may apply for a place on the Advanced Sport and Recreation Level 6 programme at LCFE.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.qqi.ie