Exercise and Fitness (QQI LEVEL 5) | HL019 (12 weeks)
This course is designed for learners who want to gain the skills and knowledge to assist in the delivery of safe and appropriate exercise and fitness programmes.Apply for this Course
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Fitness Training Theory
- Managing an Exercise Session
- Exercise to Music
- Circuit Training and Flexibility
- Resistance Training
- Instructors duty of care to clients
- Health implication of lifestyle of habits and exercise
- Current and developing trends in exercise and ﬁtness
- Record and track ﬁtness indicators
NOTE: Participants must wear the appropriate footwear for this course.
LCFE are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage that may occur whilst participating in activities associated with this course.