Interior Design Introduction| AC019 (10 weeks)
This course is suitable for individuals who wish to develop a range of creative skills and apply them to improve their personal space in the domestic environment.Apply for this Course
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Colour Schemes: starting points; mood & temperature; colour theory and colour exercises; develop your colour scheme; paint effects and ﬁnishes
- Design Principles: balance, rhythm, proportion, harmony & emphasis
- Lighting: various types and their appropriate use; electrical layout
- Space Planning: ﬂoor/room plans; furniture layout; kitchen planning/lighting
- Products: variety & quality of products; fabrics, ﬂooring, carpets etc.
- Window Treatments: curtain design and types; roman and roller blinds; window poles; measuring windows for poles/ curtains/blinds etc.
Note: This course may take place at the Further Education and Training Centre, Kilmallock Rd. Campus (KRC), Limerick.