Italian: Beginners (QQI LEVEL 3) | LA012 (12 weeks)
QQI LEVEL 3 MINOR AWARD 3N0864
LA012 | MON 19.00 - 21.00
This course is suitable for individuals wishing to develop conversational skills in basic ItalianApply for this Course
- Interpersonal Communication: greet / take leave; say yes / no / please / thank you; make an apology; recognise words on notices / signs etc.
- Personal Information: ﬁrst / family name; age / nationality / occupation etc.
- Breakdown in Communication: ask “do you speak English?”; signal non-understanding; ask for repetition / speak more slowly etc.
- Travel and Accommodation: public transport; departure / arrivals; vending machines; book / pay / enquire about accommodation etc.
- Time, Quantity, Directions: time; date / month; counting; directions etc.
- Food/Drink/Shopping order and pay for food / drink; ask the price etc.
Note: This course may take place at the Further Education and Training Centre Kilmallock Road Campus.