Japanese: Beginners/LA014 (12 Weeks)
This course is designed for nonnative Japanese speakers and is suitable for complete beginners. The primary aim is to develop basic communication skills, focusing on listening and speaking. However, reading and writing basic Japanese characters will also be taught. The course includes pronunciation, basic vocabulary and basic grammar.Apply for this Course
• Communication in Japanese using basic dialogue.
• Asking and answering simple questions
• Interpersonal Communication e.g. Greet/take leave/ thank you etc.
• Acquire rudimentary knowledge of grammar and be able to read some basic characters & words
• Develop an understanding of contemporary Japanese culture and be able to apply language skills aptly and appropriately
Topics include: Greetings, introductions, apologizing, asking for directions, shopping, expressions of gratitude, making appointments, and more