Marketing Principles (ICM Single Subject)/ BP015 (12 Weeks)
This course is aimed to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the principles and practice of marketing principles to enable the learner to analyse, evaluate and critically apply marketing principles techniques.Apply for this Course
• Enable the learner to understand the principles and practice of marketing
• Assist the learner to understand the functions of a marketing department
• To facilitate the learner to understand the role of marketing in everyday life, role of marketing in organisations
• Enable the learner to acquire the knowledge to work effectively as a marketing assistant
• Assist the learner in developing a marketing plan for a specific product or service
• Facilitate the learner in understanding the role of Market Research and research methods.
• Enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning
• Assist the learner in developing the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Marketing Practice through the medium of the indicative content
Note: A separate registration and exam fee is payable to ICM (www.icm.education)
This single subject can also be combined with others to gain a further professional qualification
Note: For further info on reg and entry req please see ICM info in this section of brochure.