Bridal Hair (City & Guilds Level 3) | BH005 (12 Weeks)
(subject to course approval)
This course is aimed at those who have some experience and have a flair and passion for creative styling.
See guidelines for models under Hair, Beauty & Holistic Course Guidelines on p10.Apply for this Course
This course will provide knowledge and skill enabling learners to work on bridal clients including the bridal party, engagement and special occasion events covering Bridal Hair Creations for modern hair up-styles.
- Prepare yourself, client and workspace
- Consultation and communication
- Evaluating the clients existing hair condition, length etc.
- Range of hair looks for bridal occasion
- How to create and achieve the different looks
- Factors to be considered when deciding the look
- Current Up-Style Trends / Finger Waves/pin curling etc.
- Professionalism in the salon
- Learn how to use and select styling products for every hair type
- Health, Safety & Hygiene work practices
- Create and finish bridal looks
- Provide aftercare service choice, use and maintenance of tools & equipment
- Using hair Extensions
- Build Portfolio / Photo-shoot
A separate exam fee is payable to City & Guilds
Recommended ideally learners should have a level 2 in hairdressing or equivalent.