Certificate in Make-up (ITEC level 2)| BH018 (14 WEEKS)
This is the foundation module of any Makeup Artistry course and is essential when trying to obtain work within the Industry, This beginners course provides training in the application of Corrective, Day, Evening, Bridal and Special Occasion Make up as well information on skin and skin diseases and disorders.
See guidelines for models under Hair, Beauty & Holistic Course Guidelines on p10.Apply for this Course
1. Cleansing, Skin types/ tone
2. Skin Analysis including care, maintenance, conditions and treatments, corrective camouflage.
3. Face, eye, nose and lip shapes and corrective makeup
4. Skin Tones -how to contour and highlight
5. Make-up trends – High Fashion makeup and Avant Garde
6. Colour theory and Basic Lighting
7. Hygiene – sterilization and sanitisation
8. Make up techniques and demonstrations
9. Cosmetic Science and contraindications
10. Case studies
Please note that you will need to bring along the following for the duration of your course,
1. Make-up brushes.
2. 2x Black towel.
3. White single flat sheet
4. Palette and spatula.
5. Exfoliating sponge.
6.Cotton pads and cotton buds
7. White headband