Entrepreneurship/ BP012 (12 Weeks)
This course is aimed at those wishing to equip themselves with
the knowledge, skill and competence in advanced theories and concepts of entrepreneurship and to adopt an entrepreneurial approach to a specific business and or social innovation context, operating independently and/or in a supervisory capacity.
• To lead the learner to an understanding of the principles and concepts of business and social entrepreneurship
• To facilitate the learner to identify an opportunity for innovation and entrepreneurship
• Learners will be encouraged to be creative, work in teams to connect with other aspiring entrepreneurs and share thoughts and ideas
• Assist in developing a business plan for availing of an entrepreneurship opportunity including planning for resources, risk management and mitigation
• Develop, implement and monitor innovative strategies and solutions
• To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Entrepreneurship through the medium of the indicative content.