Photography Digital (Lightroom) (QQI Level 6) | HL012 (12 weeks)
This course is suitable for individuals who are proﬁcient with photography and wish to enhance their skills in digital photography and post-production imaging. It aims to provide enhanced techniques and knowledge that are current in the photography industry.Apply for this Course
- Evaluate the role of digital photography as a contemporary medium of communication.
- Digital photography workﬂow including planning , shooting and processing.
- Using the develop tool suite to correct image appearance.
- Using “Lightroom presets“and creating personal pre-set styles that can be applied to your images.
- Batch processing of multiple images and Digital cross processing techniques.
- Demonstrate creativity through research and the practice of photography
- Advanced photo processing using the brush tools, Gradients and healing tools.
- The use of RAW ﬁles and the advantages/ disadvantages of this ﬁle type.
- Generate a portfolio of photographs of a high standard suitable for public display.
Owning a SLR or a compact camera with SLR features is a requirement for this course.