Safety and Health at Work (QQI LEVEL 5) | BP025 (12 weeks)
QQI LEVEL 5 MINOR AWARD IN SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK 5N1794
BP024 | THURS 19.00 - 21.30
This course is suitable for individuals who wish to promote, maintain and apply the principles and procedures of health and safety in the workplace.Apply for this Course
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005; Health and Safety Authority
- Safety statement; safe and healthy working practices
- Risk factors, hazard identiﬁcation and risk assessment in the workplace; mechanical and electrical equipment; safe lifting and handling techniques
- Accidents – causes, prevention, procedures, reporting and recording
- Fire-related issues – causes, prevention, procedures, equipment etc.
- Safety signs; ﬁrst aid kit; infection control etc.