Spanish: Beginners Plus(QQI LEVEL 3)|CAP021(10 Weeks)
This course is for all those who wish to learn the basic conversational skills, vocabulary and grammar of Spanish. It is especially suitable for those who just have an interest or for those travelling abroad on holidays etc. QQI accreditation is optionalApply for this Course
• Interpersonal Communication: Greet/ take leave; say yes / no / please / thank you; make an apology; recognise words on notices/signs; time; quality; quantity; space; attitudes; contacts; comparisons; loss/theft/missing etc.
• Personal Information: First/family name; age/nationality/ occupation etc.
• Breakdown in Communication: Ask “do you speak English?”; signal nonunderstanding; ask for repetition/ speak more slowly etc.
• Travel and Accommodation: Public transport; departure / arrivals; vending machines; book / pay / enquire about accommodation etc.
• Food and Drink: Order/pay; understand a menu and programmes; types of meat/vegetables/dairy products etc.
• Shopping and Making Purchases: Opening/closing times; different departments; size/colour/price; postal rates/stamps/ telephone cards; follow operator instructions; telephone book/ directory etc.