Specialised FX Make-Up (QQI LEVEL 5) | BH020 (12 weeks)
This course is suitable for learners looking to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to apply a theoretical and working knowledge of makeup special effects and bald cap making and their application in a range of settings.
See guidelines for models under Hair, Beauty & Holistic Course Guidelines on p10.
Apply for this Course
“The staff here are wonderful, it’s very affordable and now I’ve a qualification in something I always wanted to do which I though I’d never be able to”
- Explore materials and products and selecting correct ones for a project
- Examine various looks, effects and the process behind recreating them
- Plan and design a look and set up a work station
- Examine the correct process for applying and removing makeup, prosthetics and bald caps
- Bald cap techniques – uses, setting and removal