Accounting & Taxation Studies with Information Technology | AFXX
This is a 1 year, full-time programme. It is designed to meet the growing demand in the market place for staff with practical accounting skills, knowledge of taxation and relevant computer experience. This programme will give participants experience with computerised accounting systems. Successful programme participants can progress to Advanced Accounting and Finance with IT QQI Level 6.
Apply for this Course
Payroll - Manual and Computerised
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Learners can pursue careers in the areas of office administration, payroll, assistant accountants, taxation and other business related environments.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.