Advanced Music and Sound Engineering | AMSE
This one-year Level 6 is an immersive experience in recording, managing and running a recording studio. It is a one year full time course consisting of both practical and theoretical training. Learners will have the opportunity to record, mix and produce bands, performers and artists in our state of the art recording studios on LCFE campus. It is an ideal add-on for our Level 5 students who wish to receive more hands on studio time with project management and web authoring modules furthering career opportunities. It is also perfect for anyone with relevant experience or past students who wish to top up their skill level.
Apply for this Course
Studio and Location Sound Production
Music Video Production
- Education: It is desirable that learners accessing a programme leading to a QQI Major L6 award should have completed a programme leading to a QQI Major L5 award or equivalent.
- Aptitude: An interest in working in the digital media sector desirable
- Previous Experience: Desirable but not essential
- Employment in the areas of: DJ’ing, Sound or Music Production / Performance, Event Management, Broadcasting / Radio Broadcasting and other related areas.
- Award holders may apply for a place in Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies.
- Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie