Advanced Sports, Recreation & Exercise (QQI Level 6) | SREX
ITEC Award in Instruction, Strength & Conditioning Sessions
RLSS - National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
This 1 year, full-time programme is ideal for those wishing to further their studies, skills and techniques in sport and related areas. The wide variety of modules will expose learners to a diverse range of practical and theoretical sport and leisure disciplines.
Apply for this Course
Personal & Professional Development
Exercise and Fitness
- Applicants must hold a QQI Level 5 Award in the chosen area.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Employment opportunities lie in the areas of fitness/sports coaching.
- As a top-up qualification, this Advanced Award should enable holders to acquire employment in the management area of the sport and leisure industry.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie