Art, Design and Three Dimensional Studies Portfolio | ADDX
This course is a one year portfolio programme with an emphasis on three dimensional work, form both design and fine art sculptural aspects. Learners will be encouraged to explore and experiment with a variety of different techniques and materials.
All projects are purposely broad enough to allow students to build up a portfolio suitable for their particular interest whether it is fine, art, design or model-making.
Apply for this Course
Appreciation of Art, Craft and Design
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Participants may progress onto the QQI Level 6 Advanced Art at LCFE
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country offer opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in or visit www.cao.ie.