Arts, Culture & History | ACHX
This is a programme for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of local history, European folklore, ethnology, culture and heritage. Writing skills for journalism are all taught, topped off with word processing skills. Employment opportunities would arise in the tourism industry and beyond.
Apply for this Course
Writing Skills for Journalism
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview
- Positions in tourist attractions, in research and many other areas.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie. This qualification may entitle learners to apply for Arts Degree programmes at 3rd Level.