Business Administration | 5M2468
This 1 year, full-time programme covers a wide range of business, accounts, legal, marketing, numeric and Information Technology skills, resulting in a valuable qualification in Business Studies/ Administration. Programme participants take a broad range of Business Administration modules, combined with Information Technology and Accounts.
Apply for this Course
Bookkeeping - Manual & Computerised
Payroll - Manual & Computerised
Human Resource Management
- Education: NFQ Level 4 or equivalent when accessing a Level 5 programme. CERFL proficiency at B2 for access to Level 5 courses for those whose first language is not English Mature learner entry requirements available via the local ETB pathway Additional requirements may apply to non-EU/EEA Applicants and may be subject to full international fees (Please refer to Information for International Learners) *Each provider may have additional requirements, not outlined above.
- Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course, be able to work with responsibility and demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Business Administration
- Newspapers, journals, magazine
- Application to the Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (LM050) at the University of Limerick may be possible subject to UL’s entry requirements. See the CAO website www.cao.ie
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.