Business Administration | BAXX
This 1 year, full-time programme covers a wide range of business, accounts, legal, marketing, numeric and Information Technology skills, resulting in a valuable qualification in Business Studies/ Administration. Programme participants take a broad range of Business Administration modules, combined with Information Technology and Accounts.
Apply for this Course
Bookkeeping - Manual & Computerised
Payroll - Manual & Computerised
Human Resource Management
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Business Administration
- Newspapers, journals, magazine
- Application to the Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (LM050) at the University of Limerick may be possible subject to UL’s entry requirements. See the CAO website www.cao.ie
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.