Business Communications with English as a Second Language (ESL) | BCEX
Participants on this 1 year, full-time programme will have the opportunity to improve their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in English, whilst at the same time developing essential skills in Business and Computing. Having completed the programme, learners will have a recognised qualification in the English language, as well as business and computer skills. These qualifications may be used to help secure employment in Ireland.
Apply for this Course
Payroll Manual & Computerised
Information and Administration
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- This Award qualifies people to work in an office or retail environment, where they may use their English, computer and business skills.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.