Business and Computing | BCXX
This course is suited to people who are business minded, analytical and logical and who are interested in computers and like solving real life problems. With a mix of skills offered on this course, graduates have more versatility in the progression paths available after graduation. It gives learners the chance to enhance entrepreneurial, leadership and interpersonal skills in key practical projects based on designing, coding and developing eBusiness systems. Huge industry demand in the Business and IT Sector has arisen in the Mid-West region over the last 2 years. LCFE is a key provider to ensure that a talent pool is available to fill these jobs.
Apply for this Course
Programming Design Principals
Web Authoring `
Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- A minimum of grade O6 in English and Maths is required.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
Places on the programme are limited and will be allocated on the basis of a personal interview.
- Opportunities include careers in Accounting, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Programming and Data Analytics.
- Progression opportunities to Tech/Finance Apprenticeship Programmes may be on offer. Please visit apprenticeship.ie for more details
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may offer opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.