Business Studies | BSXX
This is an excellent 1 year, full time programme for those interested in pursuing careers in the business sector or who wish to progress to further study.
Apply for this Course
Bookkeeping- Manual and Computerised
Payroll- Manual & Computerised
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Places on the programme are limited and will be allocated on the basis of a personal interview.
- Application to the Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (LM050) at the University of Limerick may be possible subject to UL’s entry requirements. See the CAO website www.cao.ie.
- Application to BA in Education, Business Studies and Accounting (MI1009), BA in Education, Business Studies and Religious Studies (M1010) and BA in Contemporary And Applied Theatre Studies (M1001) in Mary Immaculate College may be possible subject to Mary Immaculate College’s entry requirements. See the CAO website for more information.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie
- Progression to QQI Level 6 Advanced Business or Advanced Administration in Limerick College of Further Education.
- Entry to workforce in the business/administration sector.