Computer Applications (Mornings) | CAXX
This 1 year IT programme is aimed at those wishing to become skilled in the use of PC (Personal Computers) for pleasure, employment or to continue with further study.
Apply for this Course
Payrolls Manual & Computerised
Information & Administration
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
This award qualifies people to work in an office or retail environment, where they may use their computer and business skills.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending of visit www.cao.ie.
- Upon competing, learners are eligible to apply for LCFE’s QQI Level 6 Administration or Business.