Creative Sewing & Knitting (Mornings) | CSCC
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Design & Craft 7716-16 Hand Knitted Textiles
The aim of this programme is to provide learners with a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of Creative Sewing & Knitting. Learners develop skills for the workplace or for hobby & leisure purposes. The Fashion Department team are all specialists in their subject area and will help to facilitate the learner to identify and achieve their full creative potential.
Apply for this Course
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Places on the programme are limited and will be allocated on the basis of a personal interview.
- Upskill in order to avail of opportunities to return to work eg in a Alteration service or Dressmakers
- Freelance knitwear Design & Swatching, Knitwear Manufacturing, Self-employment, Fine Art Textiles, Textiles of Interiors, Knitwear fashion design business
- Successful learners may be interested in directly applying to Colleges of Art & Design for a place on their Degree programme in Fashion Knitwear and Textiles
- Institutes in Technology and other Colleges around the country offer opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.