Culinary Skills | CSXX
This 1 year, full-time programme gives learners the opportunity to pursue a career in the catering trade and in hospitalities. The course aims to provide the learner with the opportunity to develop their own natural abilities in professional cookery and to gain experience in the catering trade, explore their creative ability, develop confidence in working within the catering industry
Apply for this Course
Pastry, Baking and Desserts
Menu Planning and Applied Nutrition
Food Science and Technology
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Employment in positions in the areas of catering, hotel, hospitalities and other related areas.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie