Customer Services Operations | CSOX
This course is being offered to those who would like to work in a call/contact centre. Special qualities such as patience, politeness and good interpersonal skills would be required. The programme will provide the skills and knowledge to carry out the duties of a contract centre operator. Increasingly, organisations of all sizes run call centres in order to resolve caller queries, so employment opportunities should be available. French Is also offered, so this provides an option to work in France or another Frenchspeaking country
Apply for this Course
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Employment in call/contact centres or as a receptionist.
- Progression to Higher Education is also possible.