Economics with Business | EBXX
This 1 year, full-time programme provides essential training in the areas of Economics, Business and Marketing. Learners acquire a range of core Accounting, Statistical and Information Technology skills. The Business Law module also provides an introduction to legal studies and the range of modules on the course provides an opportunity for learners to apply to enter Business and Arts Degree courses in some Universities.
Apply for this Course
Business Administration Skills
Accounting - Manual & Computerised
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Entry into degree courses in Business Studies at the University of Limerick and / or in Arts at NUI Galway may be possible subject to those colleges entry requirements. See the CAO website using the link www.cao.ie. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.