Event Management with TV Studies | EMTV
Event Management is an exciting and challenging career choice. When teamed with Media and TV studies, this 1 year, full-time programme offers learners an opportunity to gain essential management skills needed to organise and televise events.
Apply for this Course
Introduction to the Events Industry
Media Industry Awareness
TV & Video Production
Media Law and Practice/Legal Studies
- Education: No formal education or qualifications are required although applicants may have participated in primary and secondary education. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate a standard of knowledge, skill and competence equivalent to NFQ Level 4 when accessing a Level 5 programme.
- Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course, be able to work with responsibility and demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Employment in positions in the areas of: Event Management; Scriptwriting; TV/Video/Music Production; Advertising/PR and other related areas. Award holders may apply for a place on the Advanced Certificate in Media / Radio Level 6 programme in LCFE
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie