Health Services Supervisory Management Skills | HSMX
This 1 year full-time course is suitable for learners who wish to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence required to work independently or in a supervisory role in a range of health services contexts. It also enables them to acquire the skills necessary to progress to higher education and training.
It is suitable for candidates currently working as a healthcare assistant in a hospital, nursing home, day-care centre and in the clients own home in a supervisory position or for those who wish to progress to a Supervisory/management role.
Apply for this Course
Human Resource Management
- Applicants must hold a QQI level 5 Award in the chosen area.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Award holders are qualified to work in a supervisory capacity in a variety of health services settings
- Award holders may apply to other Institutes of Technology and Colleges for further study. Visit www.cao.ie.