Legal Administration | LAXX
This 1 year, full-time programme gives learners the opportunity to pursue careers in a legal environment as personal assistants or administrators, probably in traditional legal firms or in the corporate law sector. A practical emphasis is placed on legal work and learners are actively encouraged to secure work experience in this area.
Apply for this Course
Preparation of Legal Documents
Bookkeeping - Manual & Computerised
Internet & Email
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Para-legal/Administrative positions in Solicitors’ or Barristers’ offices.
- Legal Administration in Court Services.
- Legal Administration in Legal Departments in the corporate sector.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.