Digital Marketing (Marketing) | 5M2069
This is a 1 year full time programme which provides learners with a solid foundation in the basic principles of marketing. Social Media, smart phones and technology are all playing an important role, in the fast paced marketing environment. Marketing is an integral part of the modern business and after completing this course learners will be equipped with a wide range of skills including research, pricing, communication and consumer psychology. this course would also be very valuable to those wishing to pursue further study.
Apply for this Course
- Education: NFQ Level 4 or equivalent when accessing a Level 5 programme. CERFL proficiency at B2 for access to Level 5 courses for those whose first language is not English Mature learner entry requirements available via the local ETB pathway Additional requirements may apply to non-EU/EEA Applicants and may be subject to full international fees (Please refer to Information for International Learners) *Each provider may have additional requirements, not outlined above.
- Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a broad range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course and be able to exercise initiative and independence when carrying out course activities.
- Application to the Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (LM050) at the University of Limerick may be possible subject to UL’s entry requirements. See the CAO website www.cao.ie
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.
- Job opportunities may arise at entry level in the sales and marketing field.