Marketing | MLXX
This is a 1 year full time programme which provides learners with a solid foundation in the basic principles of marketing. Social Media, smart phones and technology are all playing an important role, in the fast paced marketing environment. Marketing is an integral part of the modern business and after completing this course learners will be equipped with a wide range of skills including research, pricing, communication and consumer psychology. this course would also be very valuable to those wishing to pursue further study.
Apply for this Course
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Application to the Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (LM050) at the University of Limerick may be possible subject to UL’s entry requirements. See the CAO website www.cao.ie
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.
- Job opportunities may arise at entry level in the sales and marketing field.