Music Performance & Production | MPPX
This 1 year full-time course builds upon the Level 5 Music Technology course by allowing learners the opportunity to develop their musical performance shills while enhancing their experience in sound recording and production.
This course included a range of modules related to music theory and production as well as an emphasis on musical recitals, sound recording and live performances.
in addition, learners gain a broad understanding of the music business an industry practice in a state of the art recording studio.
Apply for this Course
Music Theory & Practice
Musical Theatre Performance Skills
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- All applicants are required to undertake an interview and/or audition to assess their suitability.
- This course qualifies learners to seek entry-level employment in the Music Industry across a range of technical and creative disciplines.
- Graduates can opt to explore freelance performers, recording engineers and music.
- Successful graduates can continue to pursue their stides and various Institutes of Technology such as IT Tralee, Limerick IT and other 3rd level institutes.
- please check with the individual Admissions Offcies of an Institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.