Payroll and HR Administration | PHAX
This one year full time course will provide learners with skills and knowledge specifically for the Human Resources area within the administration sector. It also offers an introduction to the areas of recruitment, staff training and development, employer’s rights and responsibilities and other general industrial relations issues.
Apply for this Course
Information & Communications Systems
Payroll Manual and Computerised
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- Places on the course are limited and will be allocated on the basis of a personal interview.
- Award holders will have employment opportuniteis in various administrative roles
- Participants may progress to the Advanced Administration programme at LCFE.
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country offer opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices for any institution you are interested in or visit www.cao.ie.