Reception/Office Administration | RNXX
This is a 1 year, full-time programme. There is no underestimating the value of a competent Receptionist in any organisation. The Receptionist is literally the first point of contact in organisations, and therefore has a critical role to play within it. Those with a specific qualification in Reception may earn a living in a wide variety of environments. As well as a QQI qualification learners will also learn to use Hotelier Hub. This simulated Hotel System allows learners to create profiles, reservations, check-ins, billing and so much more. This live management system is used in Hotels throughout the world.
Apply for this Course
Bookkeeping - Manual & Computerised
Health and Safety at Work
Internet & e-mail
- Applicants must have Leaving Certificate, LCA or equivalent.
- Holders of a QQI Level 4 Award are also eligible to apply.
- Mature learners (over 23) may be exempt from the above academic requirements.
- In addition applicants will have to undertake an interview.
- Hotel Reception, Hospital Reception, GP/Medical Consultant Reception, Travel Agency Reception, Accountancy Firm Reception, Dental Surgery Reception, Leisure Facility Reception
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie.