Film & TV Production/Studies | TFPX
This 1 year, full-time programme is offered to those wishing to gain skills in film making and editing. It provides instruction in techniques from the preproduction to the post-production stage of TV and Film Making
Apply for this Course
Music Video Production
Television & Film Editing
Cinematography Camera Operations
Cinematography Lighting Skills
Digital Imaging / Movie Processing
- Education: NFQ Level 4 or equivalent when accessing a Level 5 programme. CERFL proficiency at B2 for access to Level 5 courses for those whose first language is not English Mature learner entry requirements available via the local ETB pathway Additional requirements may apply to non-EU/EEA Applicants and may be subject to full international fees (Please refer to Information for International Learners) *Each provider may have additional requirements, not outlined above.
- Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course, be able to work with responsibility and demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative
- The programme qualifies people to seek jobs in the TV/Film industry, either in production, editing or scriptwriting. Some graduates have opted for self-employment as freelance TV/Film Producers/Scriptwriters. Award holders may apply for a place on the Advanced Certificate in Media / Radio Level 6 programme in LCFE
- Institutes of Technology and other Colleges around the country may be offering opportunities for further studies. LCFE graduates have successfully secured places in these institutions. Please check with the individual Admissions Offices of any institution you are interested in attending or visit www.cao.ie