AutoCAD-2D: Introduction (QQI LEVEL 5) | CM001ON (10 weeks Online)
This course is suitable for learners looking to gain the knowledge, skill and competence to utilize computer technology as a design tool and a presentation media.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
- Interpret key terminology, commands and icons associated with computer-aided draughting
- Analyse key features and characteristics of computer hardware and software
- Employ appropriate techniques, including hatching, text and dimensioning
- Create, insert and edit blockers, layers and templates
- Health and safety initiatives aimed at reducing the risks associated with the use of digital technology.