Business Management (QQI LEVEL 6)|BP063 (12 Weeks Class Based)
QQI Level 6 Minor Award in Business Management 6N4310
BP063|Wed 18.45 – 21.45
This course is designed for those interested in Business Management, styles and techniques.Apply for this Course
- Investigate the internal environment of a organisation to include a SWOT analysis (Strength Weaknesses Opportunities Threats)
- Analyse the impact of a range of external factors on an organisation to include a PEST analysis ( Political Economic Social Technological)
- Explore the roles of management in an organisation
- Evaluate a range of business management techniques and tools for planning, management control and measuring performance within a business organisation.
- Examine the difference between management and leadership.
- Appraise the role of human resources.
- Design an appropriate workflow system for a business related task to include documentation of the process, identification of responsibilities and expected outputs.
- Compile a report on a management process.
- Evaluate the performance of an individual or group within an organisation.