Computer Applications: Beginners | CM002 (8 weeks)
This course is suitable for individuals with no previous knowledge of computers. It is designed to introduce and develop one’s knowledge of the Personal Computer.Apply for this Course
- Computer Operation and Use: parts of a computer system; common software applications; operate a computer
- Word Processing: basics; edit/format/ enhance/ﬁnd/replace text; header/footer; bullets; spell checker; proof-read; tables; printing etc.
- Spreadsheets: edit/format/delete data; rows/ columns; currency/percentage/decimal formats; formulae; charts, printing etc.
- Graphics: basics; electronic freehand drawing; insert/edit shapes; colour, size
- Internet and E-mail: search techniques; send/ retrieve/reply to e-mail