Computer Applications: Beginners | CM002 (8 weeks)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
CM002 | MON 19.00 - 21.00
This course is suitable for individuals with no previous knowledge of computers. It is designed to introduce and develop one’s knowledge of the Personal Computer.Apply for this Course
- Computer Operation and Use: parts of a computer system; common software applications; operate a computer
- Word Processing: basics; edit/format/ enhance/ﬁnd/replace text; header/footer; bullets; spell checker; proof-read; tables; printing etc.
- Spreadsheets: edit/format/delete data; rows/ columns; currency/percentage/decimal formats; formulae; charts, printing etc.
- Graphics: basics; electronic freehand drawing; insert/edit shapes; colour, size
- Internet and E-mail: search techniques; send/ retrieve/reply to e-mail