NEW: Early Childhood Literacy & Numeracy ECCE (QQI Level 6)| CC022AON (12 Weeks Online)
This programme is suitable for those who wish to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to support early childhood literacy and numeracy in a specific Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) learning environment.Apply for this Course
• Concepts, theories and principles underpinning the teaching and learning of literacy and numeracy in a specific ECCE setting
• Evaluate the main theoretical approaches and models that explain language and number acquisition in a specific ECCE learning context
• Assess a range of resources to support children’s language and number acquisition
• Observations evaluating the learning of language and number
• Learn to manage tasks within the parameters of professional conduct including relations with parents, guardians, children and colleagues.