French Beginners/ LA005ON (10 Weeks Online)
This programme is designed for non-native French speakers and is suitable for complete beginners. The primary aim is to develop basic communication skill, focusing on listening and speaking. However, reading and writing will also be taught. The programme includes pronunciation, basic vocabulary and basic grammar.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
- Communication in French using basic dialogue
- Interpersoanl Communication e.g. Greet/take leave/thank you etc.
- Asking and answering simple questions
- Acquire rudimentary knowledge of grammar and be able to read some basic characters & words
- Develop an understanding contemporary French culture and be able to apply language skills aptly and appropriately
- Topics include: Greetings, introductions, apologising, asking for directions, shopping, expression of gratitude, making appointments and more