MS Project Planner Training/ BP061ON (8 Weeks Online)
This course is suitable for those wishing to equip themselves with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets at a fundamental level under supervision, using common spreadsheet features.
NOTE: Learners undertaking online programme must have basic IT skills and have access to the necessary equipment to enable them to undertake an online programmeApply for this Course
• To introduce the learner to the digital plotting of a project using Microsoft Project planner.
• Learn how to create, open and save new project templates.
• Learn how to create a work breakdown structure, plotted against timeframes.
• Learn how to create a critical pathway with project milestones along the critical path, using Giant Charts.
• Learn how to change project parameters such as time constraints
and link tasks
• The demonstration of the assignment of resources for tasks and the input of costings for the project resources.