NEW: E-Business QQI LEVEL 5 | BP082 (10 Weeks Class Based)
This programme module aims to equip
the learner with the knowledge, skill
and competence in the application and
use of ICT to enable the learner to apply
principles and practices of eBusiness
technologies in a range of contexts.Apply for this Course
• Summarise the technological aspects
required to support eBusiness, to include
the development of web architecture, data
transmission, client or server architecture,
delivery platforms and networks and
Electronic Data Interchange.
• Explore the evolution of eBusiness and
how the internet operates as a global
• Analyse Network Security
• Comment on the usability, reliability,
integrity and safety aspects of
networks and data.
• Examine the role of eBusiness
applications, to include marketing,
advertising, purchasing, procurement
and payments applications, across a
range of organisations
• Evaluate the legal, social and economic
impact of eBusiness.
• Employ a range of generic eBusiness
• Use a range of e-applications to
include email, payment systems, video
conferencing and file transfer protocol.
• Recommend appropriate eBusiness
platforms, payment mechanisms and
security components for a range of