MS Project Planner Training/ BP061 (8 Weeks Class Based) or BP061ON (8 Weeks Online)
This course is suitable for those wishing to equip themselves with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to create and modify spreadsheets at a fundamental level under supervision, using common spreadsheet features.Apply for this Course
• To introduce the learner to the digital plotting of a project using Microsoft Project planner.
• Learn how to create, open and save new project templates.
• Learn how to create a work breakdown structure, plotted against timeframes.
• Learn how to create a critical pathway with project milestones along the critical path, using Gantt Charts.
• Learn how to change project parameters such as time constraints
and link tasks
• The demonstration of the assignment of resources for tasks and the input of costings for the project resources.