Payroll Manual and Computerised: Payroll Modernisation (QQI Level 6) /BP006 (12 Weeks Class Based)
BP006 PAYROLL MANUAL & COMPUTERISED: PAYROLL MODERNISATION QQI Level 6 ONLINE COURSE
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to record, edit, interpret, analyse and process payroll data using manual and computerised systems within an organisation.Apply for this Course
• Analyse a range of documentation an employee may receive form the Revenue Commissioners.
• Analyse the effectiveness of online services offered by the Revenue Commissioners
• Complete all appropriate employer tax return forms manually.
• Illustrate how an overpayment or underpayment of tax and PRSI can occur as results of changes in tax credits and various thresholds.
• Entering employee data on a computerised payroll system.
• Process the payroll manually and electronically for employees taxed in accordance with the normal, temporary and emergency tax systems.
• Demonstrate how to edit employee records to include amending error(s) generated in a previous pay period.
• Print a selection of reports and documents to include: end-of-period and or end-of-year tax returns forms, payslips and relevant management reports after backing up computerised data.
• Analyse management reports generated electronically